OCP - The Easiest Way To Connect With A Local Bed Bug Exterminator In New York NY
Bed bugs are irritating creatures that cause many sleepless nights. They procreate at a rapid rate, and even a single bug or egg can produce an infestation. These bed bugs move smoothly between clothing and furniture, and you can experience a massive outbreak in a very short amount of time. They usually inhabit on mattresses, bedding and couches. It can be very difficult to get rid of bed bugs, but it is not an impossible task. For Request a Quote Call the OCP Bed Bug Exterminator New York NY!
Go for a Bed Bug exterminator like us who has the right knowledge and experience in dealing with these insects. As your New York bed bug exterminator we will perform a thorough inspection of your home, focusing on problem areas like bedding, cracks, holes, furniture, and walls. When we have identified the problem, we will give the most suitable recommendation regarding treatment method.
COST FOR BED BUG REMOVAL IN New York NY
How Much is Pest Control or Extermination for Bed Bug?
Homeowners spend an average of $1,096 - $2,596 to exterminate bed bugs. The level of infestation, the size of the space and the type of treatment will affect your price. You could pay as little as $492 for a small problem and as much as $5,144 to clear a large house.
These are some of the most difficult pests to get rid of. They can survive for long periods of time without food - which, for them, is blood. They can also hide in small cracks and crevices to dodge chemicals and sprays. To truly get rid of them, the best route is to hire a professional bed bug exterminator in New York NY. When you hire a trained pro, they will handle the service appropriately and effectively. Plus, you won't risk harm to yourself or your property.
Exterminators can charge several ways: by room, square footage or a flat fee. They can bill by individual visit or as a package. If the problem is isolated to one room, you will pay a lot less than if it has spread to multiple areas. The whole house cost will be the most expensive, but it could be the most effective choice for you.
Average Bed Bug Extermination Costs
New York NY
|Average Cost||$1,096 - $2,596|
Average Cost of Bed Bug Treatment by Size of Space
|Apartment Size||Cost Per Visit|
|Studio or 1-Bedroom||$492 - $1,044|
|2-Bedroom or 3-Bedroom||$688 - $1,392|
|3-4+ Bedroom Whole |
House Heat Treatment
|$1,088 - $2,596|
BED BUG REMOVAL TREATMENTS WE OFFER IN New York NY
WHERE DO BED BUGS HIDE?Look At The Picture Below To Find Where Bed Bugs Might Be Hiding In Your Home
Bed bugs live usually in the cracks and crevices of beds. Bed bugs are small, round, brownish insects that live on human blood. They are difficult to kill, they breed quickly, and they feed on you while you sleep. When they bite, they tend to leave you with small itchy and inflamed bumps all over the body. Bed bugs can also be found in sofas, mattresses, chairs, sheets, blankets, suitcases, cardboard boxes, cluttered areas, and other similar furniture items.
Don’t wait to find out where bed bugs may be hiding in your house. If you suspect that you may have a bed bug issue, consider contacting a OCP Bed Bug Exterminator New York NY to schedule an inspection.
TYPES OF BED BUG REMOVAL SERVICES WE OFFER IN New York NY
BED BUG INFORMATION GUIDE
Bed bugs are small, flattened, wingless insects that feed solely on blood. They’re called bed bugs because they’ve adapted to living in or near the bedding of humans. They stay hidden during the day, but emerge at night to feed upon the sleeping person’s blood. Bed bugs develop by incomplete metamorphosis. The eggs hatch and go through five nymphal stages before becoming adults, with the nymphs looking very much like the adults except for their size and color. First-instar nymphs are colorless, and the nymphs become darker with each successive stage. Nymphs must consume at least one blood meal before molting to the next stage. Bed bug problems can become very bad, very quickly. A few bed bugs hitch-hiking in your suitcase can rapidly become a major bed bug infestation. A female bed bug can lay as many as 500 eggs during her lifetime, and each cluster can contain as many as 50 eggs. The eggs hatch in a week or two, and in ideal conditions, the nymphs can reach adulthood in as little as three or four weeks.
Many people have heard of the word bed bugs, but many people do not know anything about them. Most people believe that you get a bed bug infestation if your house is dirty, however, this is not the case. The truth is that bed bugs can make their way into any home, regardless of how clean or dirty your house is.
To get bed bugs in your home all you have to do is to come in contact with them. You can come into contact with these pests in many different ways. Sleeping in a hotel is one way that many people get bed bugs. If the hotel has bed bugs, even just a few, they can hitch a ride on you or your luggage and make their way into your home.
You can also get bed bugs if someone who has them spends the night at your home or just visits your home. They can bring the bed bugs with them and they can find their way into your beds or your furniture. Another way that you can get bed bugs, which is rarer, is if you pick them up from a public place, like a bus seat.
Bed bugs will thrive in any environment as long as they have a source of food, which is blood. They come out during the night to eat. Since they eat at night they often take shelter in your mattress, since we are in bed at night. They are very hard to detect and oftentimes you will not realize you have bed bugs until you wake up with bites all over your body.
We are all terrified of getting a bed bug infestation because of the negative idea that people have about them. Many of us assume that having bed bugs means that they are filthy people who do not clean or bath. The reality is that anyone can have bed bugs.
To help prevent you and your family from getting a bed bug infestation you can use preventative measures. You can invest in mattress encasements. These mattress protectors can go on your mattress and box spring and keep bed bugs from inhabiting your bed. You can also use bed bug traps and check regularly to see if you have bed bugs in your home.
If you notice that you have bed bugs you should not feel ashamed of it. Remember, bed bugs will live in your home as long as they have a food source, which is you. These small pests can live up to a year without food so it is difficult to get rid of them. The only true way to get rid of these bugs is to call a pest control company like OCP Bed Bug Exterminator New York. They can advise you on how to deal with the situation and can help you treat your problem. While it is a difficult process that you must go through it can happen to anyone. It does not mean that you and your family are dirty people.
- Itchy welts in the morning that were not there when you went to sleep
- Bloodstains on your sheets or pillowcases
- Dark or rusty spots of bedbug excrement on sheets and mattresses, bedclothes, and walls
- Bedbug fecal spots, eggshells, or shed skins in areas where bedbugs hide
- An offensive, musty odor from the bugs' scent glands
- Don't Panic! Bed bugs are difficult pests to get rid of, but with the right experienced bed bug exterminators you can get total elimination within a short period of time.
- Do not use foggers, they are not recommended for a bed bug infestation. Foggers can actually make the infestation worse by spreading them.
- Do not throw out your mattress and box spring unless you were planning on replacing them. If you do throw them out, precautions need to be taken to not spread the bed bugs throughout the building.
- Do not throw out furniture. Almost everything can be treated and saved.
- Do not start sleeping in a different room. The bed bugs will eventually find you and all you will have done is spread the infestation.
- Do not move during a bed bug infestation unless you absolutely have to. You are likely to bring them with you.
- Do not take things out of an infested room and move them to another room. Moving items from one room to another will spread the bed bugs.
- Do not try to self-treat. It is rarely effective and will often prolong and increase the infestation.
- Do try to save any bed bug you find to show your professional bed bug exterminator. You can use clear masking tape to trap one and stick it onto a white piece of paper.
- Reduce the amount of clutter as much as possible. Clutter provides bed bugs a safe place to hide and makes it hard for a bed bug exterminators to inspect and to treat.
Quick Bed Bug Facts:
- Once fertilized a female will lay 3 - 4 eggs every few days. (300-500 lifetime).
- The eggs will hatch into nymphs in two weeks at room temperature.
- It takes an average of 6-8 weeks to grow from an egg to an adult.
- As they grow, they molt (shed their skin) five times before reaching maturity.
- A blood meal is needed between each successive molt.
- On average adults live for ten months to one year.
- Bed bugs do not stay on humans normally but return to their hiding places after feeding, but if there is a heavy infestation, they might get into clothing and be transported.
- They will "bite" multiple times at a feeding resulting in typical multiple bites in a line or a cluster.
- Bed bugs are known to be capable of carrying up to 27 different pathogens such as Hepatitis B and HIV. Transmission to humans is considered unlikely. Fortunately,there has never been a documented case of transmission to humans by bites. There is a risk of infection caused by people scratching bites that can become infected. Bed bugs have been known to caused anemia in extreme cases.
Get in Touch With A Reliable, Friendly Bed Bug Exterminator In New York NY
We Help Permanently Eliminate Your Pest Control Issues
OCP Bed Bug Exterminator New York NY - Bed Bug Removal
OCP Bed Bug Exterminator New York NY - Bed Bug Removal Working Hours
Driving Directions to OCP Bed Bug Exterminator New York NY - Bed Bug Removal
Areas We Serve Near New York NY
Alphabet City | Bowery | East Village | Garment District | Koreatown | Midtown Manhattan | NoHo | Nolita | NoMad | Astoria | Bushwick | Carnegie Hill | Greenpoint | Lower East Side | Murray Hill | Sunnyside | Sutton Place | Tudor City | Upper East Side | Yorkville | Flatiron District | Hudson Heights | Manhattan Valley | Manhattanville | Marble Hill | Sugar Hill | Upper West Side | Washington Heights | Boerum Hill | Borough Park | Brooklyn Heights | Brownsville | Chinatown | New Utrecht | Prospect Heights | Financial District | Greenwich Village | Hudson Square | Lower Manhattan | Meatpacking District | West Village
89433, 89439, 89501, 89502, 89503, 89504, 89505, 89506, 89507, 89508, 89509, 89511, 89512, 89513, 89515, 89519, 89520, 89521, 89523, 89533, 89555, 89557, 89570, 89595, 89599